Android vs Apple

Apple, in my experience, Apple required the passcode to reset it to factory, not the android I was using back then, a couple years ago.

Apple. More Convenience, Robust Performance, More Control, And More User Friendly. And Yes, it has no copy cats in the market.

I had Android for years. Then I tried iPhone, and never looked back, on my 3rd now, Company pays tho, so I don't care about pricing. Everything just works on iOS. Apps are way better optimized and bugfree. iOS bugs get fixed fast and support is waaaay longer than Android; 5-6 years vs 1-2 years.

I'm now caught in Apple's eco system, because it just works. AirPods Pro is awesome and BT never EVER drops out, always works. On my Androids BT always had issues (Example; When I pressed Play in Music Apps, sometimes the Phone started playing, even tho last device was BT Headphones, NEVER happends on iPhone.) I see people with Android phones in the gym having these issues still. So funny when **** music starts playing loudly :joy:

I don't fiddle around with my phone much tho. It just needs to work and iPhone works for sure + long support (security and bugfixes guarranteed).

Often when you read about iOS bugs, Apple releases a patch in days. Apple actually care, and fixes are mostly easy because there's so few devices. Android have 1000s of different configs, so Apps won't be as optimized and you will see way more bugs, atleast I did.

On Android, you are on your own after 1 year for most devices... Some bugs are never fixed and you have to flash custom ROMs, thats what I did on most my Android phones in the end, because manufacturer stopped releasing bug and security fixes, and I had flagship devices.

Only Google Pixel devices started offing decent support lately, 2-3 years. Still only half of what Apple typically does but way better than most Android phones. 2 years of support should be ABSOLUTE MINIMUM if you ask me. Regardless of low-end or high-end. If you make a phone, then support it! Most low to mid-end Androids phones won't get it tho. Because cheap and they will rather sell you a new one after 1-2 years.

Never cheap out on anything in life.. Mid-end is bare minimum..

Low-end will always disappoint and last WAY LESS = Ends up more expensive in the end.

Last edited:
Ridiculiusly easy question for me, Apple. Its faster and more compatible. It’s more locked down but it more than covers my needs, we get 4-5 years of software support and resale value is far higher than any other phone.

I cant handle Android. Its basically a data collection device for Google. I also dont really like the OS and always find issues with the hardware losing support. So I use iphones. They are less exciting but far more reliable, faster and I prefer the cameras.

Android offers a larger selection of gadgets. It also provides its applications more freedom — screen recorders and call recorders are available on Android that isn't available on the iPhone.

iPhone provides a fashionable and dependable smartphone experience, and its menus and applications have a higher level of polish than their Android equivalents.
Lol you are incorrect. Screen recording has been built into iOS since 2017 and it works perfectly. Also call recording apps are just as readily available, in fact there are dozens if you just google it even, or search on the app store.

In fact, outside of old software emulation and hosting torrent clients there isnt much Android can do that Apple can.

Android. Because Android is more flexible, even though it doesn't get the software update again from the vendor, Android can still update via custom ROM, but it's all it depends on Device whether it is supported by the community, etc.

I'm leaning more towards apple, mainly because google has done everything in their power to neuter android's benefits over the years, and android handset makers have royally jacked up the prices of handsets. What was $200 is now $500. If they continue to only last 2-3 years before the batteries are shot, I'm no longer saving any money.

Back