Another DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyp

Hi, as you can see i have this problem and it started for some days ago and i have no idea why, i can't see any related causes. It happens sometimes when i play, when i watch a movie, or just when the computer is idle. Would be really grateful if i got some help :)

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Uninstall the Bittorrent programme.

Also try uninstalling, and reinstalling your Avast antivirus programme.

see if your system still crashes.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi and thanks for the reply, i did like you said but the system still crashes. I reinstalled the antivirus and i deleted the bittorrent client (BiTornado) and got another (BitComet), however i really do think that my crashes causes by my new client. So what should i do? I need to have a bittorrent client but it crashes like 100% of the time i use it (Mostly over night).

I have attached new dumps. :stickout:

All your latest minidumps are crashing at ntoskrnl.exe, and pointing at bitcomet.exe.

Uninstall Bitcomet, and see if your system still crashes.

You might also try stopping Bitcomet from executing on startup.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks for your help. As far as i can tell now it's working and it doesn't crash. I think it might be a problem with my harddrive cause i just reinstalled the bittorrent-client to another harddrive. Guess i need to buy myself a new harddrive then.

EDIT: Well do i feel silly, it apparently doesn't work with any bittorrent-clients installed so i guess i will reinstall windows and everything, thanks for the help though :giddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back