Another program is currently using this file, using cmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help,

I am trying to access my "cmd" but it kept giving me an error. I have scanned for viruses and nothing seems to be detected.

I have attached a HTJ log, but don't really know how to read it. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. I would hate to reformat my laptop, and if decided to, will have a hard time as I don't have the CD that it came with.

I have never created a boot disk before, so if i was to go that route, I don't know how.

Thanks in advance.

What error did it give you, that could always help solve the problem... And what OS are you using? Also why are you trying to access cmd?

Well this is not the correct forum for posting HJT logs.

Please give these scanners a try and if you need help beyond them please either check out the correct forum here, or visit their forum for dedicated support on removing Malware.

You should consider running an AntiMalware scanner such as Malwarebytes or SUPERAntispyware which are both good utilities.

download the latest version of both and make sure you get the latest updates for the programs as they are updated often every day.

malwarebytes.org

SUPERAntispyware

Both Malwarebytes and SAS sites have dedicated forum support if the product is not able to clean up your system on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back