Alright so I spent all night following those dozen or so steps and I'm not sure whether it fixed the problem I've been having or not. Basically, every now and then when I'd open Internet Explorer, it would continue opening new pages ceaselessly. I googled it and saw that other people had posted on here about the same issue so I made my own thread since each case is unique. Since that Panda program isn't compatible with Vista I went with AVG but it no longer has an AntiRoot program separate. It's all integrated. I ran it anyways. I'm just lost and frustrated. I don't know what these text files are supposed to tell you, but are you able to tell if my problem is fixed or not. Another problem I ran into after doing this is when I did...I think the CCleaner, my clock went to military time. I set it back but it's not letting me synchronize it on any of the time servers.