Any Antivirus I install is getting disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All:

I am having a serious problem which is making me mad, Any Antivirus I install is getting disabled wheneve I run it, Also when I try to show the hidden file and folders by marking the option, nothing will happen and when I go again to check if it is marked it shows that it is not, it seems that the virus also disabled this option, And also when I am trying to update My OS ( XP SP2) through Microsoft website it shows me that there is an error with the connection, and when I make the updates auto, it will not download any updates, and also when I am using internet explorer it takes several time to reload the page till it works, I tried to format all the partitions and reinstall windows it do the same again, it is really confusing me, I don't know what is going on and I don't know what to do, can some one help me with this issue.

Pleas Pleas PLeas

Thanks & Regards

I tried to format all the partitions and reinstall windows it do the same again, it is really confusing me,
Microsoft's Windows XP Professional Repair Install step by step (* Including Delete Partition)
http://www.windowsxpprofessional.windowsreinstall.com/sp2sp3installxpcdoldhdd/indexfullpage.htm

Microsoft's Windows XP Home Repair Install step by step (* Including Delete Partition)
http://www.windowsxphome.windowsreinstall.com/sp2sp3installxpcdoldhdd/indexfullpage.htm

* Warning deleting the Partition will remove all User data and Windows system files

If you are actually able to install you can rename the executable file before you run. For example if you are running malware bytes go to c:\program files\malware bytes folder and rename mbam.exe to mb.exe and run it directly from there or edit the shortcut properties to match.. I had to do this recently with a particularly nasty trojan a client's machine had on it. Once you successfully run malwarebytes it should clean it enough for you to use other software such as your antivirus. In fact the system I cleaned would not let me even install it but I got around that and thats another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back