Anybody having allergy troubles?

beef_jerky4104

I've been suffering from nasal and eye allergy symtoms for years. I was just wondering how many other people were having troubles.

I'll start it off:

During this time of the year oak gets in the air and swells my eyes up. They become so swollen that they look well disturbing. Luckily Benedryl always solves my problems.

My nassal allergies are caused by the same stuff. So well I just have to blow my nose often. Luckily perscriptions take care of this.

There are perhaps thousands of Allergy help and discussion sites, so why is it useful to post such unrelated stuff here?

Disclaimer: Don't read any further if you aren't prepared to read and deal with something more graphic than you normally do on this site. Its really not that graphic anyway, but it is definately off base from the norm on this site.

Yeh, I was in the bathroom just a bit ago relieving my bladder, and as such didn't wipe my nose. It dripped 4 times before I finished up. My eyes are watering and my nose stings. About to go pick up some Benadryl, but that stuff makes me sleepy.

Benadryl

SNGX1275 said:
About to go pick up some Benadryl, but that stuff makes me sleepy.

Benadryl puts me to sleep to. I have been using Tylenol severe allergy, they have a non-sleepy one. Good luck, seems like this season is going to be bad.
Stacey

Back