TechSpot

Apple and Samsung agree to drop all litigation outside US

1. Bitter rivals Apple and Samsung have mutually agreed to drop all lawsuits filed against each other outside of the United States. The deal affects disputes in eight countries.

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,513   +2,057

Bah! these two companies should be run by chicks so there's none of this litigation nonsense. If they're annoyed with each other then they don't have to speak to each other for a while.

3. mojorisin23

mojorisin23 TS Booster Posts: 124   +23

I bet the only one's who made out in this whole mess are the damn lawyers

4. Acespaces

Acespaces TS Member Posts: 85   +12

When big corporations like this bang heads and two Lawyer Firms are in the middle. I can only imagine the money the lawyers are making.

5. Scshadow

Scshadow TS Guru Posts: 469   +97

Wow, what a great deal for Apple. They've had such great success in their efforts to bribe, lie, cheat, steal, and intimidate here in the US. Why not shutdown all legislation in other countries? They obviously weren't bearing any fruit and was contributing to a bad public perception of the company.

6. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,702   +1,886

Oh, I don't know. I think there would be a lot of hair pulling and back biting gossip.

OTOH, if they had two female CEOs, a few hundred gallons of mud or jello, and a pay per view contract....