Apple cloud?

learninmypc

Monday my iphone 6 + freaked out & literally went bonkers. Long story short it took me about 5 hours to finally reset it to factory setting losing close to 2000 pics & videos.
Details, as I was trying to reset it, I'd tap the settings icon,it would open & immediately shut. Siri would automatically open asking what she could do & other things would pop up & just as quickly disappear.
I finally hooked it up to my pc to reset it via itunes, after 4 or 5 tries it finally looked like it was working.
I decided to try to get back my stuff by using the cloud & by this time it was late & I didn't want to mess up when it said 22 minutes left, I went to bed thinking it would be fully recharged & pics/videos restored. NOPE. Had to literally start ALL over. 2 hours or so later it was finally done. I went out yesterday & took some pictures since I don't care for generic apple pics. My question now is if I relaunch itunes, can I restore any pics/videos that "might" be in it?

My bad @jobeard , in the process of getting it back up & running, I declined icloud. I will see if it has my pics,etc to see if its worth getting, thank you :)

Back