Apple-intel ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a great way to get the rest of the PC manufacturing companies to switch to AMD. Apple and Intel are two things I don't like so I'm fine if apple uses their products.

HOW DARE YOU! It's sacrilage to put any apple thing on techspot! You should be ashamed, lol. But seriously, don't advertise apple stuff here, put up an add for a Falcon Comp or something!

im not advertising for apple, i just wanted to see the reaction people will have now that apple is using intel

Yay Post 700

I dont like apple eatehr but i dont hate it
i owned an imac and it was unstable and froze alot and was very uncompatable with most software, i ended up ebaying it for half the price i baught it for

apple is for some people and windows for most people it al ldepends what your into

Totally! And PC's have all the best games. Fear, Half-Life 2, and Timeshift. Plus they can communicate with the Xbox 360! Yeah!

spartanslayer said:
Totally! And PC's have all the best games. Fear, Half-Life 2, and Timeshift. Plus they can communicate with the Xbox 360! Yeah!

not all of us are buying a computer to play games on it....how about movie and audio editing?

windows is just as good these days for videa/audio. Just gotta have the right software on the right hardware.

Spike said:
windows is just as good these days for videa/audio. Just gotta have the right software on the right hardware.

I cant argue that point i suppose. But i do put togther a small highschool newspaper, and have found that much of the industry uses mac software. So we have to distill our pagemaker files to PDFs then send them through a FTP client (which is nice for mac users as there are many free ones available) just to get it printed...big deal right? with all of the file converting page by page, it takes alot of manual specs to get things like margins right.

PDF's are still kind of clunky on PC's (just thinking back on my office internship experience). I kinda wish there was a universal format that both Windows & Mac could do, natively. As of right now, only Mac does .pdf's natively. Windows does not, and on some slower computers it is painful to go through 60-100page reports when it is NOT native.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back