Asus Essention CM6870

I purchased this pre-made PC about two years ago, I wasn't knowledgeable enough to build my own at the time so I went to the local FutureShop and bought it there. Since the moment I've bought it it's been freezing randomly. At first I thought it was just a bug, it only happened like once every few months but in the past 2 months it's happening every day. I've brought it back to futureshop so they could check it out, clean it, etc, twice and they said both times that they couldn't find any issues. After searching for an answer for quite some time I found a ton of other people with this issue so I'm pretty sure it's the PC itself. No one replied in the support threads though so I have no idea if they ever found a solution. I was told it might be a driver update issue but I've already tried updating everything I can think of with no progress. I don't know if anyone here can help me or has seen an issue like this before but thanks in advance for any advice.

Futurshop seems to have taken down the PC from its site but this is the exact same one.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220212

The Newegg item has the same specs as your PC? This may be a power supply issue. It may be too small for the hardware installed...

Back