TechSpot

Asus F3

By zlooo
Dec 10, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not sure where should i posting this, but in short my problem is that i recently got an ASUS F3 laptop which appeared inneed of nothing ..anyhow the problems started now (less then one month after i bought it) my blutooth stopped working, then my wirless network not working anymore ( though it is still showing in the hardwere manager while bluetooth isn't).. then my built in webcam not working anymore neither the memory card reader, i tried to update drivers or at least uninstall them and reinstall them .. but i got the blue screen thingy..
    i also forgot that when ever i try to increase my vertual memory i get a the blue screen also(dumping and i dunno what .. ram problem i guess .. but not sure) .. for some reason nothing seems to be right with this laptop .. any suggestions where the problem is ?
    ps: vista ultimat is the OS

thx for help
  2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

If its brand new then take it back and complain.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.