Asus X54H

Hey there.
Formatted my Asus today.
Downloaded my atheros lan driver from other pc and installed.
Now I'm running windows update because I saw on internet that it would download some drivers.
But how can I get the rest of them?
I was on the asus website with X54H but I didnt found any driver for my RADEON HD 6470M 1GB.
And the catalyst control center wich detects and downloads the driver says that my hardware is not compatible to use that.
What I do and where I can download the correct drivers for my computer? (elan touchpad, the fn button thing, etc...)

*Formatted my computer because it was giving xx0116 bsod and whenever I enter the disc it makes my explorer going down.
The explorer things still continues, so I think it needs a new disk but theres no money for it.
The x0116 bsod still didnt happen because my graphic card is not installed.

Thank you

Sem_T_tulo.png

This is what appears.
Yes I am sure it uses the RADEON 6470m.
I have the pc for 2 years.

Create and attach a DirectX report will let us see what hardware ya got
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see a Run 64-bit DxDiag button along the bottom. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Click the Upload a File button to upload and attach the file to your next post
/* EDIT */
While you're at it, run a Problem Device report too
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so

Its all good now.
It seems my computer has two versions (wich arethe same but on its papers says X54H on one place and X54HY on other...)
But it seems that this hasnt fixed what my original problem is.
It still appears the bsod x116 problem...
Is there any kind of fix for it?

Back