ATI All-In-Wonder TV Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've got a little problem here. I just bought an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro All-In-Wonder for my Win98 system. All worked quite well except the TV software. It always shows me an error message while loading and stops after that.

From the ATI homepage I got the information, that I would have to install "Web TV" in case of this error message. And there's the problem. My Win98 version is german and as such, it doesn't have "Web TV" included.

So my question is: How can I get a (legal) version of Web TV (Windows or ATI's version)? ATI won't deliver CD's to any country outside US/CAN. Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Znurk

What is the problem with the TV viewer software? Does it act like you have it set to the wrong format(NTSC,PAL, etc) although it is set correctly, or loss of video or sound? Those are common problems I've seen people having.
you might try another type of software to use instead of the "junk" ATI supplied. I've known of lots of people, myself and a few others around these forums included, who have had problems getting the ATI TV apps to work for one reason or another.

Problem solved

Hi,

I've just managed to solve the problem. The third downloaded pack of WDM drivers fixed it. Don't know why the others didn't work, but I'm glad, that it's Ok now.

Thanks anyway.

Znurk

Originally posted by Znurk
ATI won't deliver CD's to any country outside US/CAN.
Have they changed their policies?
About three years ago, I had All-in-Wonder 128 and I ordered a driver CD from them. It arrived about a month later - being obsolete already - but arrived still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back