ATI Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgear

While I was playing Garrys Mod 10 my Pc rebooted with no waring and no BSOD on startup.When I was back on my desktop it said it was from Hardware acceleration which I have it on halfway but I think it may be because I set the card to 780p in Hd mode.

My card is the Ati radeon 9200 and what is the thing that I do that tells my system info and conflicts?

Send me your email in Pm so I can send you my DxDiag because it wont fit in this box it says to many letters.

Nice job on the specs...

You need to set full hardware accelleration. Do you have Microsoft's .NET Framework installed? When was the last time you updated the ATI drivers?

My Drivers are all up to date,Yes I have .NET framework for some reason 1.1 and 2.0,and I have the Hardware Acceleration on full.

Nah I changed it off of HD 780p and Gmod has not done it again.I was just wondering if it was a serious problem and no I have had Gmod since around Christmas of 2006.

It might be that your 9200 is no longer supported by Steam's more recent updates. ATI/AMD no longer supports that card with their drivers. Consequently, many games don't either.

ati problem

I have a problem only when i boot my computer i get a black screen as a lot of people are. this is a on going thing with hp and ati products. i have called hp and the say it will cost me to fix it. i think you should call also hp or ati. here are my spects. if anyone can find a solution plz post it and let us know.

The ATI cards are not on-board graphics controllers are they? If they are AGP cards they can be replaced cheaply. If they are on-board graphics controllers, a PCI or AGP card can be installed easily with turning the on-board graphics off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back