Attention Super Techs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem:
Intel D865GBF MotherBoard with Pentium 4 3 Ghz Cpu, one stick 256mb DDR,
Runing Legacy Bios with Windows 98.
With this Hardware I can not get Video to work good. Direct X will not reckognize Intel's Graphics Accelerator (Extreme Graphics) And Intel's Video Software will not create usable Videos either. I get Videos that are Choppy, and Cut out bits and peices of the Vidieo. I can Use Video Chat on MSN but No Audio. Same with Yahoo.
I can not find any Programs which will produce snap Shots using my Web Cam. Intel's Software produces the Images with too many Pixels for any of my Programs to handle. So My Software just Locks up, and there is no easy way to reduce the SIZE of the Images Produced.

I tried Downloading Every Updated Driver I could find. Still nothing.
I have a DVD Burner but I have not been able to Burn one good Dvd yet because Nero keeps Locking up because it Tries to use Direct X Accelerator, and Intel has it's OWN independant Graphics Accelorator called "Extreme Graphics" which doesn't work good with other Software.

I Have a Dozen different DVD Burning Programs and Video Making Software but none of them are working right. They Create Files that are not Reckognized by Windows Media Player which basically makes them useless to anyone outside my own little world. The only Program I DON'T have is Windows Media Maker, because IT only operates on XP OS, and I am Running Win98.

I am thinking "More Memory" but is there something I am missing here?
I went through my System with a fine tooth comb, no Conflicts, no Bad Drivers, I'm stumped.
So can you help me out here?
What am I missing?

Thanks,
Mark*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back