Audigy NOT working

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1ck

Ok I've done like 5 system restores (all not helping at all) and I have tried to reinstall SB Audigy but whenever it installs, it adds like a taskbar, some media players, and they always pop up as errors, and also, the audigy doesnt put out any sound.

yes the volume , cords, plugs, device is selected, what else should i do?

Download and install the latest Audigy drivers from creative, I had a similar problem upon reformatting recently, that fixed it though...

Another thing you might want to look into is the PCI slot it is seated in. It might have gone bad, but not all the way. Try getting those drivers, and if that doesn't help, try to reseat it in the same slot or choose a different one. If it is still not working, please post back and we will try again.

Just installe the new SB drivers from 31/12/02

But its still not working, and im still getting the CTHelper, Creative Taskbar, and another error about the creative program.
In the ctrl bar the only thing that is there is the SB Audigy drivers, nothing about the CThelper or the taskbar!

Originally posted by quake2foreva
If your running xp pro you need SP1 installed otherwise its not going to work no matter what u do.

Where did you hear this? This is simply not true. I would like to see the source of your claims though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back