TechSpot

Battlefront 2 lan

By Darkmalus
Jun 16, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi me and a frien just bought battlefront 2 and was looking forward to play lan...
    But when we start a lan server the loading completes and the game goes to windows.... anyone got any ideas?
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

I dont know the answer to your issue, but i have seen this posted before, check the forum archives.
  3. Darkmalus

Darkmalus TS Rookie Topic Starter

yeah i know i did a search before i wrote this post. but there was no answer that could help...
  4. HavocCRM

HavocCRM TS Rookie

Same Prolem

I have the same problem with BF2 i cannot for any reason get my other pcs 2 find it :(. Turned off firewalls and all.

Also i have found NO other sites which give information on this problem, so if some one knows the answer plz do tell.
  5. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Did you patch the game up?
  6. HavocCRM

HavocCRM TS Rookie

Patched

Yeah thats the first thing i did. Its really strange! Also i seem to have found no reply or help from the lucas arts website. So it would seem that they r sweeping this matter under the carpet. After all they have made thier money, wats to worry them?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.