BBCODE 4e

Hello!

For some reason my computer has been playing around lately, crashing and bsoding, application load ups and just flat out being annoying!

I'm not sure if 4e is the only problem code that I have a problem with but it's the only code that has arisen since I've reformatted my OS and before there was quite a few problems.

I don't think the RAM is the problem as I've left it running with the latest memtest for over 2 hours and no errors popped up and I'm pretty sure it's not the heat as I've got a TITAN FENRIR cooling the CPU and the case has adequate cooling (Temp readout below)

Heres the minidump file:

rapidshare.com/files/3943424925/051411-15210-01.dmp
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/newbitmapimagel.jpg

Thanks!

Well the 0x4E is probably the strongest error code that indicates corrupted memory. With your symptoms I strongly suggest running Memtest again but not according to hours but Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass; everytime you go through one Pass it repeats the tests but here is the thing: It is throwing different patterns per individual test. They look like it is the same old same old but they are not.

The unwritten rule is to run Memtest for a minimum of 7 Passes and the more the better. Because this test takes a long time many people start it before going to bed and check it the next morning.

* One other thing: If you do get errors then run the test per stick.

Back