Beating my head against the wall please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got this disgusting lop.As virus stuck in my ie5 path. I have been to every site only to find nothing that helps. Below is the hijackthis note pad entry. Please help me remove this crap from my 'puter.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a variety of nasties.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ChefEd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanx to Howard

Thanx Howard the files seem to have been vanquished. Attached is the hijackthis current log file.

Threads merged.

You have renamed HijackThis.exe to Killer.exe. Unfortunately Killer.exe is the name of a virus. You might therefore want to change the name to Analyze.exe, then it doesn`t confuse anyone.

Do you recognise this domain?

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{29935334-9BAA-4688-9AB7-418F147BD71A}: Domain = nc.rr.com

If not, have HJT fix it.

Other than that, your HJT log is clean.

I would still like to see an AVG Antispyware log as requested.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ChefEd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

howard_hopkinso said:
Do you recognise this domain?

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{29935334-9BAA-4688-9AB7-418F147BD71A}: Domain = nc.rr.com
looks like North Carolina Roadrunner.com

mine is socal.rr.com

(I think this naming system stinks too )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back