1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Become a certified IT pro with this CompTIA-IT Certification Bundle

By TS Dealmaster ยท 5 replies
Oct 21, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. Certifications are essential for moving up in the IT world, and few carry more weight than CompTIA’s. With the CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle, you can prepare to ace several CompTIA certification exams (see below). For a limited time, TechSpot readers can get it on sale for only $59.

With this training, you’ll tackle the A+ certification first, learning the basic skills you need to succeed in IT. Then, you’ll round out your training with specialized instruction in Cloud computing, network security, and more.

• CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902
    • CompTIA Cloud Essentials
    • CompTIA Cloud+
    • CompTIA Network+
    • CompTIA Security+ SYO-401

The CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle normally retails for $4,099, but with the current deal you can save big and take more than 90% off.

Permalink to story.

2. Uncle Al

Uncle Al TS Evangelist Posts: 2,222   +1,129

I would only suggest they include he A+ Certification information and exam to make it a more complete bundle.

3. pioruns

pioruns TS Rookie Posts: 22

Is it global or just US? I am from UK, can I take any required exams here? Or it's all online, how does it work?

4. cartera

cartera TS Evangelist Posts: 349   +100

They are well known and used in the U.K. I'm not sure where you are in your career but most level 2/3 IT Apprenticeships here get you these qualifications and a diploma. They are very basic qualifications though and should be considered entry level, also they are at times quite out of date as tech has moved on a lot! A bit of googling will find you a glut of information and there's a few good YouTube tutors out there covering the whole course for free.

5. pioruns

pioruns TS Rookie Posts: 22

Thanks. I just bought this course pack, because it's just $53. I got everything here and I don't need to look elsewere on Youtube etc.
    Besides exams will cost me a lot more later, I've checked on CompTIA website. I've been doing CompTIA A+ some time ago, but I did not finished it. Now I got a chance to do them all :) After that I will be looking for a job in IT, right now I am working in electrics/mechanicals industry.

6. jackal2687

jackal2687 TS Enthusiast Posts: 85   +12

I started my IT career with the dirty trio, A+, Net+ and Sec+. I recommend all of these to anyone who wants a good foothold in IT. How you get it is irrelevant as long as you get them to get started.