Benq Tft Fp91g+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people i am having this problem with my tft losing signal after a quit a game and the monitor will lose the signal while the pc running fine.I have a 6200 turbocache nvidia graphics card and was thinking of changing the cables to DVI to DVI but was wondering if that could be teh prob or it could be something else as also the drivers updated of the graphics card to teh lastest drivers.THe games i was playing was splinter cell and during game play the movement is slow and happens in all games as well as losing signal after i quit the game and want to return to windows.

PC Spec is AMD 3800+
1GB RAM
200GB HD
400w PSU

Just wondering if anyone knows wat the problem could be and how i can solve it thanks in advance for the help provided

im not sure wut the problem is. the only time my monitor doesnt recieve a signal is when the comp is off. so u have two things to try.

1. the cable going into ur monitor- check it and make sure it worx fine use another cable and see if the problem continues

2. hook the monitor to another comp- if the problem continues its ur monitor, if it doesnt then u have a problem with ur graphics card.

do it in that order, if there is a prob wit ur graphics card then go to someone like geek squad at bestbuy. they really know wut they are talkin about
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back