Best cheapest way to get the Portable Nvidia Shield to EU?

Obzoleet

Greetings my fellow travelers!

Most of you are probably aware that the new Nvidia Shield Tablet is released and will be release in EU next month.

Personally I have been playing the waiting game for a long time since I really wanted to buy the Portable Shield but heard rumors about the "Shield 2 ** Input Dramatic music here ** " And then I decided to wait for it.

Now its here and its a god damn tablet.

So I am going to jump of this waiting fence and buy the Portable Shield instead since the construction and the price is much more attractive to me.

Now to the actual issue. Portable Shield is officially only being sold in US and Canada. I would then need to find a retailer that can ship this as cheap as possible to UK or Denmark or Sweden (I spend my time most in those countries)

I have checked Ebay and they do offer several " new " Portable Shields but I am abit hesitant, How can I actually know that its a " new " product and not just a used one?

So do you know any retailer that ships internationally and really cheap? :D

Thanks,

Obzoleet

Oh sorry I forgot to mention. Amazon UK offers it for 230£ which is so overpriced.

Amazon US doesnt ship electronics internationally so unable to order from them...

I have never bought from Ebay but if I buy one it seems most likely I will buy it from there. Ill make sure to check the rating of seller.

Worst thing is that no warranty is offered for the product outside of US so that kinda sucks. On the other side its only 1 year warranty so it wont likely get to break in that short amount of time (hopefully)

Oh sorry I forgot to mention. Amazon UK offers it for 230£ which is so overpriced.

Amazon US doesnt ship electronics internationally so unable to order from them...

I have never bought from Ebay but if I buy one it seems most likely I will buy it from there. Ill make sure to check the rating of seller.

Worst thing is that no warranty is offered for the product outside of US so that kinda sucks. On the other side its only 1 year warranty so it wont likely get to break in that short amount of time (hopefully)
Eh as long as you are careful, the warranty isn't really necessary. You should worry though about manufacturing defects.

What are these Manufacturing defects you mention? anything I can avoid or do I need to get lucky and get the " right model " :)

Ebay is just fine so long as like stated by @JC713 you look for sellers with good ratings. They will most likely not lie if they are a top rated seller because they want to avoid bad ratings (Especially big sellers).

I would say go for ebay and not worry to much, you still get a warranty and just look for a new labeled one!

Son't know where you are seeing them for £230 on Amazon, I have had an eye on the Shield for a while and they are selling for as little as £185

Well since I am shopping on the UK Amazon you might be looking at a different one?

On UK Amazon they are only available for 220£ - 499£ depending on buyer :/

But screw it, I´m going to put some more money into it and go for the tablet instead. :D

Well since I am shopping on the UK Amazon you might be looking at a different one?

On UK Amazon they are only available for 220£ - 499£ depending on buyer :/

But screw it, I´m going to put some more money into it and go for the tablet instead. :D
The tablet has some beastly specs for the price. Go for it. Tell us how it is. Keep in mind though, you need an nVidia GPU for some features like "GameStream" (I think this is what it is called).

The tablet has some beastly specs for the price. Go for it. Tell us how it is.

It does indeed! At first I was hesitant since I really liked the idea of an integrated controller as in the Shield Portable but then I found the STG ONE http://gamegrip-stgone.com/en/index.php

With that...it would be perfect :D

But its first released on the 14th of August in UK so will have to wait a good 2 weeks. Atleast I will have loads of reviews from people in US and A that is using it as we speak! so unfair...I should probably move there.

It does indeed! At first I was hesitant since I really liked the idea of an integrated controller as in the Shield Portable but then I found the STG ONE http://gamegrip-stgone.com/en/index.php

With that...it would be perfect :D

But its first released on the 14th of August in UK so will have to wait a good 2 weeks. Atleast I will have loads of reviews from people in US and A that is using it as we speak! so unfair...I should probably move there.
It looks awesome yeah.

Back