best internet browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thing

after 98lite (good?, .wmv and internet browser)

hello

i just used "98lite" (search if you do not know what this is) and installed microsoft windows 98 se with microsoft windows 95 ocr2 explorer, no internet explorer.

what do you think about this?
do you think i can install the last version of windows media player?
is there any other way to view .wmv files? wich is the best internet browser to use now?

thanks
bye

There are several media players that can handle .wmv although they cannot play all wmv files. Try BSplayer.

As for the best browser, you have to try them out yourself. You basically have a choice betwen Opera and Mozilla or Firebird. You can't run any IE based browsers like Avant or MyIE.

My vote goes to Opera...

Besides being made by a norwegian company, it's fast, easy to use, and has lots of useful features (like mouse gestures & more)... :grinthumb

hello

thank you.
many people talk about mozila firebird... i think it has tabed exploring wich is good.
anyone tells me about the .wmv? why can't there be a simple codec like some dll files

bye

You can use Windowsupdate only with an IE based browser. Go throw a couple of eggs at your local MS representative.

hello

i wonder... do i have to install quicktime or real player to view real files or .mov files?

i will try that google search, maybe someone here knows...
thanks

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back