Best Value DVD Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ural_

I am looking for the best value DVD burner in the $60-$80 range (I can go a bit over $80) and can anyone tell me if there are ROM burners for that price?

Oops I forgot to say I live in Australia and Im talking in australian dollar so 60 to $80 australian dollars should be around 40 to 50$ U.S (thats a very rough and inaccurate quick estimate of myn)

Yes the BenQ 1620 is an excellent burner I still have one I am using in my kid's machine.

I can get one of those for about $60aud, but is it better then the other dvd burners you mentioned? I have a choice of the Benq 1620 pro and lg gsa 4167B Muliti what one do you reckon is better?

I was thinking of a NEC earliar on, but the brand is not in the top 10 dvd burner list (In a magazine that I have) I would choose from the magazine but it doesnt say much about the burners themselves

The BenQ's are good enough that Plextor now rebadges them as the Plextor 740A(BenQ1640) and the 755A.(BenQ 1655)

I ended up getting a lg 4167B since my local computer technician had run out of benqQs and only had lg and pioneer left, but i am happy with my purchase the dvd burning quality is very good and fast aswell Thanks for the replies every1

I bought an AOpen burner.

Its 16x and DL.

I like it, haven't had any issues. Comes with 4 different colour of bezels also so you can match it nicely to your case.

Good choice. LGs are quite good brands.. very reliable..
i have pioneer 110's running on both my towers ($65au each burner) and they had no issues to date.. go for MSY Tech for parts dude, im sure they have one down at your location (or nearby).. realy cheap $

www.msy.com.au

N3051M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back