I recently found out my laptop's battery is going defunct. The laptop is about 3.5 years old or thereabouts. I never really used it on the battery much except just to move it from here to there or in case of a power out. So the battery never got much use. But it was always plugged in. But now I find that it only powers the laptop for about 10 minutes before is warns that it is low, then shuts me down. This is supposed to be a 2.5 or 3 hour battery. Plus it's a Lithiom ion and those are not supposed to have the "memory effect" like nickel metal hydrid or whatever. Right? So it goes from 100% full to 5% in a manner of minutes. So like, what can I do to bring some life back into this thing? Or is it toast? It's an IBM A31.