Best xbox split screen games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ural_

Can everyone please suggest some good xbox splitscreen games. FPS I prefer, other genres I dont mind.

split screen no fun

Most ppl get the xbox to go on Live. However, all (i'm pretty sure) Live games will have the multiplayer option on split screen. The most popular is obviously Halo 2. The Rainbow 6 and Splinter Cell 2 & 3 series have excellant games. Racing game could be Burnout or PGR2. Arcade game would have to be Super Monkey Balls Delux :bounce:

Id prefer halo 2 aswell, splinter cell 3 I have and the multiplayer isnt very good
Thanks 4 the reply

yeah the halos are great. both original and 2. Timesplitters 2 can be a lot of fun because of all the game types and the bots that you can add. I played a lot of sports games with friends and some of my favorites on xbox are espn nhl 2k5 and 2k6. If you aren't serious about hockey but want a good night of multiplayer gaming, hitz is a lot of fun.

I thought you can only play the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Multi-Player through XBox Live! Or can you also play it on system link? Aside from that, I'd recommend Ghost Recon 2: Summit Assault for a good Multi-Player game. In comparison though, Ghost Recon's movement is a lot different. As in more realistic, and you actually have to use some sort of tactics in the game in order to survive. If you hate those types of games, then I take back my recommendation!

Besides racing games, Halo 2 is the only game that I'v ever actually been able to get into on 2 screens. 1 is better, but 2 is still fun.

I have ghost recon 2 aswell its a good multiplayer game but lacks different maps and lacks badly on graphics, if there wont those probs it wouldve been good game i reckon, halo 2 is even good with 4 screens (played wit friends) Halo 2 i fink i might get in a week but i wanna know if there are anymor great multiplayer gamez
thx 4 da replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back