Bin Laden malware warning

Jude

Just thinking guys, be wise about what you click on, anything to do with that guy might end up giving malware a free ride on your machine..
hope this is the right place to post this...

Jude

Just thinking guys, be wise about what you click on, anything to do with that guy might end up giving malware a free ride on your machine..
hope this is the right place to post this...

Jude

Thank you for the info and yes! I have been hearing stuff about a link talking about Bin Laden that when clicked, it infects your system. I've heard it mostly in Facebook and I really do see links and videos about Bin Laden.

Gotta be really careful. :)

abe10tiger said:
Thank you for the info and yes! I have been hearing stuff about a link talking about Bin Laden that when clicked, it infects your system. I've heard it mostly in Facebook and I really do see links and videos about Bin Laden.

Gotta be really careful.

It seems to be on the "Cause" pages where most of these links to vids that you're talking about are.

You're right...Gotta be extra careful.

It seems to be on the "Cause" pages where most of these links to vids that you're talking about are.

You're right...Gotta be extra careful.

Yah... Very Careful. It's a good thing I've been warned about this. I was planning on clicking a video in FB because I was curious. Good thing I didn't! :D

Back