.BIN to AVI or Mpeg or DVD??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDawg

I have a movie that is a .Bin and I need to burn it to be able to watch it in a home DVD player but I don't know if there are any programs that let you convert this to something like AVI or MPEG or just DVD files (VOB etc.) like I said I have to burn it and I already know I can watch it on my PC by mounting it...anybody have any programs or comments?

BillGates said:
you dont have the video in another format. Where did you get it from
And I got this video from a torrent website and no I don't have the video in another format...that is the problem

Isobuster will extract it to whatever it is.

Why don't you just burn it with whatever burning program you use, almost any burning program thats worth anything will burn a bin file. You might have to write a cue for it though. Depends what format your file is in on what you tell the cue. Typically if the file is over 714,000 bytes (and less than say around 819,000) its an SVCD, which is mpeg2. If its 714,000 or under then its in VCD format, so mpeg1.

Those aren't the exact numbers, but your file should be close enough to that you can decide.

Best thing to do if you don't have the cue file with it is to extract it with isobuster then either play directly, or burn it to disk.

download the program Ultra ISO, I use it to open bin files and a load of files then I save it as other files and convert it to video

When I use it and I get a video from people that use bit torren (my asian friend) I have to go through open the file in Ultra ISO and extract it.

It should show up in the window right under it.(The video files)

Use Limewire or some other program that provides more reliable playback so you don't have to take those steps.

Hey thanks for you for your help guys...I got it to work with ISO Buster I didn't even see that you could extract the mpeg-2 out of it...but thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back