Bios Lock TV privilages are suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for a solution for a bios lock on my Dell 6400 5015 and am frustrated by the apparent censorship by techspot management.

I can understand the desire to discourage criminality, However the assumption that anyone looking to unlock their personal laptop must have stolen it seems to me a mentality one might expect in a prison. It is treating good citizens who are only trying to access their private property like they are criminals.
Not to go off on a tangent, I would have thought prosecuting criminals is a job for the police, not software manufactures or people who manage techspot.
Then reading the rules, I find the advice that complaining will only make things worse for me. This suggest to me that the management of techspot feel that it is right and just to treat people who complain like some sort of subversives.

Come on Techspot, this is not the war on terror you know!

Joe

We aren't censoring threads that request BIOS password help. The topic has been widely discussed here - so much in fact, that we feel it's unnecessary to open new threads regarding the topic.

The thread, which spans 74 pages and contains over 2,200 posts worth of information, is a sticky (the one and only sticky) on the Mobile Computing forum. It can be found here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic109612.html

If you can't find a solution in that thread, we cannot help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back