biostar tf7025-m2 DVI Issues

By littlet05
Jun 26, 2007
  1. I just finished a build that used a biostar tf7025-m2. The analog video works great on my 19" LCD Widescreen (Westinghouse L1975NW). I purchased a DVI Cable and am trying to use the digital output from the onboard video, but it doesn't produce any image. I tried forcing the input on the monitors menu to "Digital" but it just displays no signal on the screen.

I tried both nvidia's latest driver, and the nividia driver that came on the mobo cd, as well as searching the bios for an option to enable it. From the manual I can't say that it looks like there is an option in the bios except to toggle the onboard video on and off or change the memory share.

If I am missing something please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

The Biostar online manual pdf is at
    and from what I can see there, the information is posted. There are two manuals... BIOS manual, and Motherboard manual.
    Check your board pins.
    The BIOStar does not allow easy switching between DVI and VGA
  3. HarshReality

HarshReality TS Rookie

It does in fact support dual head the trick is it needs to be a DVI-D to VGA ;) straight DVI to VGA wont do the job.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.