Black screen when win 98 finish loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, yesterday I have installed a game called "Apache air assault", evrething was ok, then I have tried to play and the computer get stack. Then I rebooted the computer And it shows "Windows 98 loading", but when it finished loading the screen gets full black, I can´t see the desktop. But it seems that system was loaded, i can move the mouse a click it and I hear that it´s working ok, but I cant see anithing.
Then I reboot meny times but its always the same, so I reboot the computer in safe modee and then I could see the dektop, so I unistalled the game, and reboot again, but the problem is still there, I ca´n not see anithing, the screen gets full black when the system finished loading th win 98.
My pc is an IBM Thinkpad a21m;PIII 800Mhz;64MB ram

please help me, thanks!!!!!!

Did you set your resolution too high after trying to play the game? It's possible that the refresh rate or the resolution you have selected is too high for your monitor to handle.

Try booting in safe mode by holding the CTRL key before Windows 98 loads. See if your screen will come back after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back