Blizzard announces 'Reaper of Souls' expansion for Diablo III

By Shawn Knight
Aug 22, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Blizzard’s first expansion pack for Diablo III was revealed during the company’s recent Gamescom press conference. The Reaper of Souls add-on includes a boatload of new content including an all-new act, a brand new character class and a higher level...

Read more
  2. Classified1

Classified1 Newcomer, in training Posts: 55

Let the complaints begin!
    misor likes this.
  3. Ranger12

Ranger12 TechSpot Guru Posts: 630   +116

Can't wait! Although I wish one of these days they would make a full length movie, there cgi skills are killer.
  4. dennis777

dennis777 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 274   +29

Haters gonna hate... just remove the AH and we are all set
  5. misor

misor TechSpot Addict Posts: 968   +147

complaint #1: whaaaat! only 1 act in the sequel?
    complaint #2: whaaaat! only 1 additional playable character?
    complaint #3: whaaaat! no movie for tv/cinema yet?
    complaint #4: whaaaat! no pre-order yet? come on blizzard, take my money! (if the sequel costs only 5$ :) )
  6. I just hope Blizzard played Path of Exile before making this patch... then maybe it might be good...
  7. sentrycube

sentrycube TechSpot Member Posts: 20

Always love Blizzard's cinematics... Now the actual game, that's a real something else.
    Wendig0 likes this.
  8. RenGood08

RenGood08 TechSpot Booster Posts: 191   +13

I hope it's as good as the cinematic makes it look. And the expansion for Diablo 2 was only one act. But there were two additional characters. My fav the Assassin and the Necromancer.
    misor likes this.
  9. Domenstein

Domenstein Newcomer, in training

I couldn't agree more. Blizzard has the resources and talent to make a CGI of Diablo. So I'm not really sure what is prolonging it.
    Wendig0 and RenGood08 like this.
  10. One word come to mind...wow (not the mmo)....I mean they really got me with that trailer. I love the death concept and all. I just hope it'll get even darker...So far...nice job blizzard.
    RenGood08 likes this.
  11. ryan29121

ryan29121 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 182

If its anything like D3, this expansion should take a good 1-2 hours in total to complete. Just another money grab from Blizzard and another way for the AH to fill up with $100+ items.

12. treetops

treetops TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,653   +51

Lol now all those items people bought will become useless

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.