Blue Screen Error (minidump)

By ricochet_dav
Jun 28, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cant figure it out wats the problem...kindly help me about it...thank you

Attached Files:

2. ricochet_dav

ricochet_dav Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

60 people have viewed still no help from any1 :(....i really cant figure it out...help me with this...
  3. mickzer

mickzer Newcomer, in training Posts: 101

4. ricochet_dav

ricochet_dav Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

thank u ...i will check with my friends cpu :)
  5. mike855

mike855 Newcomer, in training

Hello! everyone, I'm new here! and I really need help!
    My computer always popup error message while I'm trying to run video games or huge memory uses application, even worst is that it dump and show blue screen of the dead. I really don't know what to do please help me!

sorry for my bad english, it's my second language.
  6. fastco

fastco Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,511

Download and run memtest with one stick of memory at a time. Faulty memory can still pass memtest so try swapping out your memory. Last but not least try a different video card.
  7. mike855

mike855 Newcomer, in training

Thank you! fastco.
    I Will do as you told, but I'm used to test my memory with memtest, but it doesn't seem to have any problem. does it possible that it couse by VGA Card?

and here is my minidump it many of it in my Windows directory. but i don't know what to do with it! please help if possible.
    Thank again.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.