Blue Screen Of Death 0x00000024 NEED HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Windows XP Home Edition. When I start my computer it wont load window instead it I get a blue screen of death (BSOD) for a second there is auto restarts my computer. I disabled the auto restart on system failure so I can read the BSOD and this is what it says:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:
Disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmention or backup utilitiers. Check your hard drive configuartion, and check for any updated drivers. Run chkdsk /f to check for hard drive corruption and restart your computer.

Technical Infortion:
Stop 0x00000024 (0x001902FE, 0xF78C66DC, 0xF78C63D8, 0xF72ECF81)

NTFS.sys -address F72ECf81 base at F729D000, Date stamp 41107EEA

Okay now this is what I tried so far. I tried Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Command Prompt, Last Known Good Configuration, Debugging Mode, and I get the same BSOD. I also ran repair off of the Windows XP CD Recovery Console. I did a chkdsk /r and it said there are to many unrecover problems.

I don't know what to do. I can get into windows to do anything. I don't care if I lose all my information I just want my computer to work again. So can anyone help me please. Please detail instruction I can do to fix my computer thank you.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

This may be a problem with the hard drive. Download and run the diagnostic utility for your hard drive. If you can`t find it, take a look at this thread HERE.

Please let us know the results.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back