Blue Screen of Death (Minidumps attached)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last few days I have re-installed windows XP, all the drivers that were included with the PC and done windows updates. However, I continue to get Blue Screens. I get them from running any program (even Internet explorer at times) I have tried a few things and I do not know what to do anymore!

I am also having troubles with .cab files not installing when installing programs. They are usually corrupt. I get a Cyclic Redundancy Check when installing from a CD/DVD and I get .cab files corrupt when installing just a simple program from the internet (Windows Media Player, Itunes, etc.)

Maybe these two problems are related somehow, but I don't know what to do anymore. Here are some memory dumps... Maybe someone can help me out ^_^

Thanks, Riley

The first two look to be hardware related. The last five are probably caused by RegCure. Uninstall RegCure and post any new minidumps.

Howard's advice on RegCure: POST #4.

RegCure was installed to search for any problems, but whenever I tried to run it, the blue screen of death popped up as well... I was getting quite a few BSOD's before this, but I don't have the Minidump's for it anymore, as I re-installed again.

RegCure has been un-installed anyways. I never liked those type of programs anyways, I'm just desperate on what to do.

Anything about the Cabinet files being corrupt in all my files? Or the Cyclic Redundancy?

I'll try to get more minidumps later...

Thanks, Riley

Also, quite a bit of the time I get "XXXXX Program has encountered an error and must close." Sometimes when I turn on the computer, I can't even run Internet Explorer, no matter how many times I open it. I just keep getting the error message. Previously, before my last Install of XP, I would try to open Internet Explorer and it would mean automatic reboot. If I wanted to restart my computer I could just push Internet Explorer! Maybe this info will help. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back