Blue Screen of death when starting game or alt tab when playing game

Lee Chong Yong

I have BSOD(blue screen of death) that say physical memory dump I had try changing my ram but its useless. I dunno whats the problem . please help ..

I have BSOD(blue screen of death) that say physical memory dump I had try changing my ram but its useless. I dunno whats the problem . please help ..
1. was the computer problem-free prior to the recent BSOD problem?
2. did you add hardware and install any software prior to the BSOD problem?

if yes to 1, try to boot into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 (function key 8) immediately after turning on computer. if you're successful, login to windows. afterwards, shutdown computer normally. then boot normally and see if the BSOD problem has disappeared.

if yes to 2, try to boot into safe mode by pressing F8 immediately after turning on computer. if you're successful, login to windows. uninstall software which may have caused the BSOD problem and restart computer. if the problem persists, turn off computer, then remove recently added hardware, boot into safe mode again, and try system restore to date prior to adding hardware/installation of software.

1. was the computer problem-free prior to the recent BSOD problem?
2. did you add hardware and install any software prior to the BSOD problem?

if yes to 1, try to boot into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 (function key 8) immediately after turning on computer. if you're successful, login to windows. afterwards, shutdown computer normally. then boot normally and see if the BSOD problem has disappeared.

if yes to 2, try to boot into safe mode by pressing F8 immediately after turning on computer. if you're successful, login to windows. uninstall software which may have caused the BSOD problem and restart computer. if the problem persists, turn off computer, then remove recently added hardware, boot into safe mode again, and try system restore to date prior to adding hardware/installation of software.

I am able to enter safemode and it doesn't show bosd however when I start my PC normally and when first started the game or I'm in game and do a alt tab, occasionally it will blue screen. However I don't know what causes the blue screen, however the bluesceren show it was physical memory dump so I changed my ram but the problem still continue. So is there anyway to know causes this blue screen?

Last edited:
I cant upload my minidump file , its say there is a error of extention.
Try again... Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here

This looks like a hard drive or boot drive problem. Is the boot drive an SSD or regular hard drive? What is the make and model of the boot drive?

Back