Blue Screen Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, this is my first post and i'm sure you've had a few of these. I got the blue screen and Safe Mode will not work, can't go to command prompt. THe blue screen comes up everytime I try. I think I have the error code right, so here it goes.
0x00000024(0x00190203) 0x81AB35E0 0xc0000102 0x00000000

I've been everywhere online trying to figure this out. I've found codes close to this but not exact. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey be patient coz someone is out there to help. Anyway i have had many of those problems before and i figure that they are normally caused by either bad software or damaged hardware. so u have to check your event vewier go to run and type eventvwr.msc.

marc33 said:
I got the blue screen and Safe Mode will not work, can't go to command prompt. The blue screen comes up everytime I try. .

Can't go to "run".

Next question is what's the best hard drive to get? I believe it's an 8300(Dell). Only looking to spend up to $150. Also, can whatever 'caused this also ruin the new hard drive? Thanks.

the BSOD may also show a system file error (eg: nv5_fd.dll.sys or win32k.sys)

Even better, if you have recent .dmp files in C:\Windows\Minidump, you can zip some of them and post the .zip here as an attachment. I or someone can run a debugger on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back