Blue Screen SORTTBLS.NLP

EvaMick

I've received 3 blue screens in the past 2 hours. When I reboot, I receive a "Could not load file or assembly 'sorttbls.nlp' or one of its dependancies. The system cannot find the file specified" message. I recently changed my dual monitors from Asus monitors to a different set of Asus monitors so I could suspend them. This is the only hardware change I've made. I also restored the system to 1/20 after the first blue screen. This did not stop the error. I have check marked the .net file in the Windows system as shown in Microsoft's forum, and then tried to open my AMD Vision Control Center, but still received the aforementioned error. The blue screens are happening randomly. There is not a specific thing I'm doing when it happens. The screens do fade out and show noise as if it were an old TV then the blue screen pops up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Running Windows 7 Home Premium

Thanks.

See if any minidumps were produced after the BSOD's started, by going to C:\windows\minidump. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here

It's telling me I do not have administrative permission to access these files. However, I am the administrator of this computer. I am unable to zip and/or send individually. Help?

I've been able to get on HP's website and downloaded updated ATI drivers. Hopefully, this fixes the problem. Thanks.

Unfortunately, it did not fix the problem. I just had another blue screen. Please find attached the minidump file. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 020515-31933-01.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
Is this what the mini-dump file indicates? A new hard drive was installed last week when I had a fatal BSOD that left my computer in a loop situation.

No...it was a transfer. I'm now being told it's a RAM card that's faulty. Plus, I have 3 RAM cards on a dual channel memory. This is something we installed not knowing any better. It's been working for many months, though.

Back