Blue screens galore, 0x3d, 0x7e, more

By legitimate
Jun 23, 2010
  1. hey guys i play allot of games, all of which work fine , but one game, every time i launch it , i get bsods, of different kinds

I dont know a ton bout my system

8800 gtx graphics card
    700 watt power supply
    dell inspiron 530
    4 gigs of ram
    64 bit

here are my bsods,

0x7e( didnt write down rest of info)

0xA(once again didnt write down rest of info
    0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005)
    Fltmgr.sys - Address (FFFFFA6000B73769)

please help
  2. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,682   +86

Can you please attach minidumps for analysis with your next post? You can find these in C:\windows\minidump. Please zip them in a single file.

STOP 0x3D errors are likely caused by hardware or device driver issues.

If 0x1E Code is correctly identified by you, it may be caused 'in a situation where the Win32k.sys Windows file conflicts with a device driver that is installed on your computer.'

0xA, indicates that Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. Which was apparently caused by Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager.
  3. legitimate

legitimate TS Rookie Topic Starter

I just did a memtest and got to 430% before stopping, i had no errors i tested "all unused RAM", idk what a mem test does but i think thats good, i think it might be drivers...... ok all these bsods started when i changed from an 6400 to an 8800 graphics card, that when they started so i thimnk it might have to do with drivers
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.