Blue Scren of Death caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Veniathan

Blue Screen of Death, No idea what it is caused by.

Alright. Today i was playing GMOD when my game froze and for some reason i got a blue screen of death.

3 Months ago i had kind of a same problem caused by my mouse driver. The driver was removed, I replaced my mouse, Then the PSU caused it so i replaced the PSU. Since then its been working fine.

But for SOME ****ing reason its back .. I was looking foward to relax on the weekend with some friends on Garrys Mod doing some stuff together but can i? Nope i cant

There is no specific error and nothing just a minidump.

I cannot upload it here as its 279 kb and the limit is 200. Im sorry for the link guys.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2597216359/Mini052711-01.dmp

I need some help :(

Alright .. Ive noticed that this only seems to happen in Gmod. So far ive been gaming for about 5 hours straight with alot of ram and everything being used and no problems.

What do i do ??

You can attach those files here with the Zip option supplied in the Manage Attachments button that you access if you scroll down the next time you posst. You can Zip up to five files in one Zip file.

You can attach those files here with the Zip option supplied in the Manage Attachments button that you access if you scroll down the next time you posst. You can Zip up to five files in one Zip file.

I understand that but the dump is in the friggen link anyways. I will remember that til the next time.

No help on this? Nothing at all?

I just got a BSOD again playing a different game (TF2) Uses the same engine though but i doubt its the game problem.

I am actualy suprised noone has even tried helping or replied at all.... This problem is still not solved i could use some help.

Back