Bluescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisstiany

Hi! i have a problem with laptop. While i`m playing warcraft 3, i get a blue screen! My laptop is new..with description:
Dell vostro A860, Windows Vista Ultimate
Core 2 duo T5670
video Intel GMA x3100.
2 Gb RAM
Can anyone help me, please?

The one error that gave a definitive cause cited the Bitdefender driver bdfdll.sys as the cause of your issues.

Update Bitdefender and see if that brings stability.

thank you. i`ll do that....but i don`t think that the bitdefender it the cause...because i`m updating it daily. i will try anyway.. thank you very much.

It is not the definitions that need to be updated it is the software itself. Does Bitdefender have a newer version of itself and can you update it? If so do it and tell us if it brings stability.

I do know that Bitdefender used to be a terrific program but their newer releases have caused quite a few issues for customers.

hi again! you were right. i`ve changed the antivirus and it worked. i didn`t find another version and now i have Nod antivirus...and i can play warcraft. thank you very much

You are very welcome and you chose a terrific antivirus. NOD32 is one of the very best there is and worth the $.

Did you do a complete uninstall of Bitdefender?

Bluescreen again

HI again. I have again bluescreens. And i don`t know what to do. Sometimes i`m just listening to music and it gets blue:(. Other times, i`m playing W3, or navigate on internet...

it is onboard. i`ve been lokoking about this minidump files, and i found that usb, ethernet are the cause..and two more error that i coudn`t figure out what it means.

Go to your motherboard's manufacturer's website, find your motherboard model and update their network/NIC/wireless/ethernet (whatever they call it ) drivers for your motherboard.

Hi again. I`m stiil getting blue screen even on Windows 7. I`ve attached the minidumps. Please help me. I really want not to have any problems with my laptop. Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back