Bluetooth delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bark4Soul

I recently bought a Logitech MX5000 Keyboard/Mouse set, the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes goes on this delay where I type and I have to wait like a second before it inputs my keystrokes...and I play a lot of games which I cant let that happen, anyone here run into any issues with this and can maybe gimme some tips on how to make this work more efficiently?

I've had that keyboard/mouse set & I've had to give it up. It was horrible even when doing regular computer use (typing documents, editing pictures) let alone games. Logitech support was quite good & sent me a replacement Bluetooth dongle but even with that & updated drivers, it was very laggy & buggy.

I'll give you the hints I was given when trying to solve my multiple problems:
  • install the dongle in the least "crowded" area of your computer (at the front, at the end of an USB cable, etc.)
  • if possible remove other wireless devices from the room (WiFi routers, cellphones, radio receivers, etc.)
  • remove the Broadcom Bluetooth drivers & use the Windows supplied ones
  • update to the latest driver build when available
That's all I can provide (aside from saying ditch the keyboard/mouse & get something else).

Sigh...I'll give it a try, it sucks too cause this keyboard shows so much damn potential!!! I love the mouse tho. Right now as I type this it is working fine, then when I play some Battlefield or WoW, when u NEED precision timing and all of that, it goes to crap on me. Anyhow, I'll try and make due, thanx man

Any other thoughts would be cool if ya had em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back