Broadcasting my Ethernet Internet connection as wireless

OneZ

Greetings,
Here is my problem:
- I have a PC that is connected to an ADSL router ( wired connection ).
- I have a device attached to my PC that can broadcast my Ethernet connection as wireless signal so that a man with a laptop can access the internet by connecting through the PC. ( he just searches for a wireless signal and connect to it ).
- I'm using TOR on my PC for anonymously.
- How can I let laptops and cell phones connect to the internet through my PC but in the same time using TOR ? I don't want people to have to set any setting on their laptops or cell phones to be able to use TOR ( or any other proxy/VPN software ). I just want people to connect through a wireless access point.

Thanks.....

Enable encryption of the wifi box.

All wifi connections will then need the password to make a connection

Thanks for reply but that's not what I meant.
What I need is the following: someone enters my shop with a laptop or cell phone, he search for a wireless access point, he finds one, he connects to it using a password I give to him, and now he is connected to the internet. I want his connection to go through the TOR/ExpatShield/UltraSurf/Any other proxy software which I'm running on my PC.

Then you need TWO SSID's and separate passwords & give out the one you wish.

your setup must then look like:
Code:
isp==modem---Wifi/Wired----pc---Wifi---guests

Thanks for reply.

your solution is good but the question is how to let guest's connection go through the TOR or Ultrasurf on my PC ? In your solution ( actually the one I use right now ) guest is connecting to internet through my interface ( my local area network since I'm wired connected to router ) which I can broadcast ( I can't broadcast TOR or Ultasurf ).

Well, the Ultasurf is apparently a software proxy, so of course it can't 'broadcast'
(which I can only assume means to "resend a connection signal"?)

And the TOR I assume would be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)
which is an anonymous network - - again software not hardware

NEITHER of these have the router NAT feature necessary to allow multiple connections.

There is no solution for what you want to do UNLESS you find a software router program to
put on your PC. And then, TOR AND Ultrasurf would not be available to devices that connect to the
software router.

Back