BSOD 0x0a while installing win 7 updates

I have been trying to troubleshoot my BSOD's these past couple of weeks and I need some help.
This is my story so far.
I had to replace both my MB and my CPU for reasons that don't matter for this question.
1) I reformatted my HDD and reinstalled windows 7.
2) I installed my MB drivers, then my graphics drivers, ect.
3) I started updating Windows 7
This is where my BSOD's start. all through the update process im constantly crashing and blue screening, though I finally update everything. I go to install a game (BF4) and every time I try to install it, same BSOD. (0x0a)
The BSOD's I have been getting are 0x0a, 0x1a, 0xd1, 0x1e, and 0x1a
all seem to point towards a memory issue.
These are my specs. I'm starting to wonder if I have a compatibility issue? I have run memtest on a single stick of ram for 8 hours with no errors, still got BSOD when installing with it by itself.

Edit: I followed the advice on defragging and the page file before I posted this, and when that was done and I tried to install the game again (I find its a good test to see if everything works) I got another BSOD, though this time it was a 0x101.
CPU? I rebooted and tried the install a second time just to be sure and my system just froze.
Win 7 x64
AMD FX 8350
AsRock 970 Pro3 R2.0
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560
DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 1.50v CML16GX3M4A16009B
(though my troubleshooting I have also tried DDR3 Corsair 1600mhz 1.65v TR3X6G1600C9)

ST3250823AS ATA Device (win 7 installed on it and has worked flawlessly in the past)
Thank in advance for looking at this, I am really stuck here, minidump files attached as a zip because it said the file extensions (dmp) weren't allowed. weird.

Attachments

• minidump files.zip
    248.4 KB · Views: 2
Back