BCCode: 109
BCP1: A3A039D89659A55D
BCP2: B3B7465EE8D674B3
BCP3: FFFFF80004111860
BCP4: 0000000000000001
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Can any one figure out whats the exact problem here?? I tested my RAM using Memtest86+ but got no errors, so what else can it be?
check the dump files too..

Attachments

• Dump Files.zip
    525.4 KB · Views: 1
Test the hard drive for errors by going to Computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

Can we have your computers specs? Things like make and model. Laptop, desktop?
Its a desktop
Processor : AMD Phenom II x2 560 Black edition 3.30 Ghz
Ram : 4 GB DDr3
HDD : 1 TB WD, 500 Seagate, 320 Samsung.
Motherboard : Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3
Power Supply : Cooler Master Thunder 450w

The power supply may be too weak for this hardware. Try using a 650 watt or better
U sure cuz I dont think so.. its been almost more than a half year now using this system... earlier I never encountered this blue screen error... It has become a problem for a month now.. no then it works perfectly fine... Or else should I format the computer and check it... if the problem persists den I may change the pwr supply....

For how long did you run Memtest86?? Do you have multiple sticks of ram?

Is your computer phisicaly clean? Dust + electricity starts clogging the fans and cooling fins which gets your proc to overheating temperatures which trigger the failsafes.

Don't buy a new power supply just yet, first rule everything else out.

When you ran the diskcheck did you run a full checkup or the basic one?

I have a GX550w PSU for a vishera 6300 (95w) amd system with HD6850 video (131w iddle, requires special power plug) and it runs just fine with 3 hard drives, a flash card reader and a dvd drive.

For what the OP has it's 450w is more than enough.

"For what the OP has it's 450w is more than enough" How do you really know without subbing it with a higher wattage power supply?

Read the specs for the parts, he has nothing out of the ordinary, no visible video card, just the proc and a couple disks. I run a similar setup with a bigger badasser video card (133 idle - 2XX full load) and with only 100 extra w it runs just fine, it has for the last 2 years. Also he doesnt have a generic PSU, it's a CM thunder 450w with 85%+ efficiency, more than enough to power his 80w CPU.

I always swap the power supply after a few simple checks like memory, OS and driver updates, hard drive and bios settings... The single minidump doesn't tell us much either

For how long did you run Memtest86?? Do you have multiple sticks of ram?

Is your computer phisicaly clean? Dust + electricity starts clogging the fans and cooling fins which gets your proc to overheating temperatures which trigger the failsafes.

Don't buy a new power supply just yet, first rule everything else out.

When you ran the diskcheck did you run a full checkup or the basic one?

yup I clean my pc every month so ders not much dust.... And the memtest86 ran for 30 to 35 mins I guess and I have only 1 memory stick dat is of 4gb.... And yea the cpu fan makes a lot of noise actully wen the processing is high... And I ran the full disk check ie. before windows startup dat time it checked it but didnt get any errors... I guess it cuz of overheating only.. have to change the cpu fan and check it.. and the blue screen mostly occurs while watching movies or working on some heavy apps or while playin games...

I always swap the power supply after a few simple checks like memory, OS and driver updates, hard drive and bios settings... The single minidump doesn't tell us much either
The thing is Tmagic650 people who come to forums to ask for help don't ussualy have a PSU around to make a swap and check, and if they are able to get one from a friend is not something they can do heavy testing cause they'll have to give it back sooner than later.

yup I clean my pc every month so ders not much dust.... And the memtest86 ran for 30 to 35 mins I guess and I have only 1 memory stick dat is of 4gb.... And yea the cpu fan makes a lot of noise actully wen the processing is high... And I ran the full disk check ie. before windows startup dat time it checked it but didnt get any errors... I guess it cuz of overheating only.. have to change the cpu fan and check it.. and the blue screen mostly occurs while watching movies or working on some heavy apps or while playin games...
If it happens on heavy proc usage it might be heat, or it might be ram again since the memory is being constantly read-written. Try to leave a memtest for at least 10 runs, the more the merrier.
Also download a temperature monitor software, like CPUIDs HardwareMonitor and get Prime95 (It puts burden on the cpu and rams, it's mostly used to test out overclocks but as it puts burden on your cpu it will build up heat and you can monitor it on HardwareMonitor or other software).

Yes, this is probably an over-heating issue after all... and Memtest86 v5.01 should be run for at least 7 passes... AMD CPU's (especially the older ones) run hotter than Intel's CPU's

Back