bsod - IQRL_NOT.....

By Quaver
Mar 29, 2007
  1. Im getting a bsod under vista allthough I also got it when I used xp, but not as often, saying "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". And if its any help when vista is loaded again it says its recovered for an error etc but in the problem report it says differently: "0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (Q293078)".

Anyway I allways though it has been a graphics problem but today i got a new card, geforce8800, and im still getting the bsod after upgrading the drivers and also installing beta drivers just to see. I cant try and decrease hardware acceleration because the drivers wont let me.

My next though was the ram, i haven't done a memory test yet but I did try with just one stick and with both sticks in the other 2 slots but still nothing.

My specs are:
    Windows Vista Ultimate 64
    Sapphire Pure Crossfire Advantage (PC-A9RD580Adv)
    AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 2.60 GHz
    BFG GeForce 8800 GTX OC
    Cosair TwinX 2GB (twinx2048-3200c2pt(pdf))
    OCZ GameXStream 600w

The graphics card I had before was an ati all-in-wonder x1900.

Thanks for your help
  2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

If you can, please attach a Minidump. And here is the thing about the 8800 cards: NVidia's drivers for these cards are causing people all kinds of BSoDs
  3. Quaver

Quaver TS Rookie Topic Starter

Heres one of them, wasnt sure which one to pick as there was 11. 11 crashes in 2 days cant be healthy xD

Attached Files:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.