BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Windows 7 64-bit

Hi,

I've recently been receiving this BSOD and I'm not sure what caused the problem, or what the solution might be to the situation. At first, I only got the BSOD on startup, and never got into Windows. A day later and now I get into Windows with no problem, but get the BSOD at random. Attached below are a few of the minidumps I've been receiving due to the situation at hand. Any support with be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    112.1 KB · Views: 1
As per your minidumps the Daemon Tools driver sptd.sys is not loading. Your Windows OS and this driver are not functioning together.

The issue isn't your OS; it is Daemon Tools. We see this quite often here. Either update, uninstall and then reinstall, or keep uninstalled.

I've currently uninstalled Daemon Tools and searched my computer for the driver sptd.sys, but my search returns empty results. I'm still receiving the same BSOD, but I'm thinking maybe there's something I've missed. My latest minidump has been attached below. If it's still reading the same situation, perhaps I've just uninstalled incorrectly, but there are no Daemon Tools files left on my HDD.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 080311-46843-01.dmp
    132.4 KB · Views: 2
Same driver was listed as not being able to load. The problem with remnant drivers is that they still try to engage from time to time.

See if Daemon Tools has a special Removal Tool.

Back