BSOD...Minidumps Show Four Different Problems...Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting occasional Blue Screens of Death, and I'm about to scream. I hadn't installed or uninstalled anything recently that I could think of that would cause a problem.

When I checked my minidumps, I've got mostly fastfat.sys errors, but also some SiWinAcc.sys and nv4_disp errors, as well. I also got a hardware error, but it was related to the fastfat.sys error.

I'm just wondering what could cause these and if the four errors are connected. I've attached the more recent dumps for each error.

Thanks so much for your help, and I'm so glad for this site!

Hello and welcome to Techpsot.

Your minidumps crash with various bugchecks and culprits, including hardware.

This is often a sign of faulty hardware, with ram being the main suspect.

Other causes could be Overheating/Overclocking/Underpowered or failing psu etc etc.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

Test your ram if the other suggestions don`t help.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Tried it All

I tried all that, and everything shows fine. I even ran with my memory sticks one at a time, and had no problem with them.

What else could it be?

Ooop, sorry, I'll explain

I took out each of my memory sticks and ran my computer with each one individually, and had no crashes with any of them. That's why I don't think it's my RAM.

I do have some more minidumps attached here.

If you system runs ok with only one stick of ram, then I have to suspect a ram incompatibility. All ram sticks need to be the same size/brand/speed.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back