BSOD need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chypsas

Ugh, i know there are alot of ppl posting about BSOD but ive been looking how to fix it for 1 year ( had no time actually ) . I've tryed windows xp, now using windows vista ultimate 32bit. Motherboard - asus p5l-vm 1394, 1gb ram ( Did ram test until 1 passed ) no errors. i cant install chipset graphic driver, downloaded from asus website it says that my computer doesnt meet requirements. BSOD is all time different. I'd like someone to read my minidumps... i dont know how to do that :(
BSOd appears anytime, playing a game, or doing nothing. Well bsod appears every 10min if i play a game with high graphic requirement, and it can stay without like 4hrs if i dont do anything. i dont understand why all times my bsod's are different ? I know there win32k.sys adata.sys and some more... i cant upload my dumps because they are 136kb space :( i uploaded here:

# Mini090808-01.dmp of size 136.242 KB
http://www.filefactory.com/file/eb50c7/n/Mini090808-01_dmp
# Mini090808-02.dmp of size 136.242 KB
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6d8484/n/Mini090808-02_dmp
# Mini090808-03.dmp of size 136.242 KB
http://www.filefactory.com/file/05683a/n/Mini090808-03_dmp
# Mini090808-04.dmp of size 136.242 KB
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b112c7/n/Mini090808-04_dmp
# Mini090808-05.dmp of size 136.242 KB
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a8a113/n/Mini090808-05_dmp

Thanks if someone can help me.
EDITED: my graphic card is 8500gt and i have newest drivers installed.

Memtest needs to run for a minimum of 7 passes. Also, your links to filefactory require that in order to read your dumps one must download at least their basic software. I don't know how many people if any are willing to do that.

So...

1, Run memtest again at a minimum of 7 passes.

2. Do a full harddrive diagnostics. Go to your harddrive manufacturer's website and download their free utility. Run both the S.M.A.R.T. and Long tests.

sounds like memory...try to disable all controllers on motherboard that you don't use, and change ram...i wish u luck

Ran my memtest 3.4 for 5hrs with 7 passes - no errors found. Anyone know where could i upload dumps ? because they'r 136kb and max i can attach is 100kb.

Please someone read my minidumps, i've been having this problem for 1 year but no time to fix it :( I only want to know what causes those bsod's
Thanks, chypsas.

Well so far I've got uTorrent.exe and Spype causing the issue

I stopped at uTorrent.exe, because I'm wondering if you really want this filesharing program, especially running Skype too. I'd say your insecure with this setup.
Recommendation: uninstall uTorrent

1 bsod in 4hrs thats better than before :) Now could anyone read other minidump's?
Thanks, chypsas.

Hi chypsas

Can you please attach
attach.gif
the latest MiniDump only.

Also, if you are able to, (ie if they're under 100kb in size) just attach the dmp file, thanks.

Here attached 2 minidumps, sorry they are over 130kb and i cant attach unzipped.
i'm getting completely random bsods now :| i wonder if a computer professional could help me with this problem? Ofcourse it will cost alot for me, but just wondering how much time could it take ?
Thanks, chypsas :)

chypsas, just wanted you to know you are not being ignored and I have attempted to read your Zip files but my Zip utility isn't able to open Zip files from TechSpot and I don't have a clue why.

Hi chypsas remember you won't be ignored you just need to Bump the Topic once and it will come as a New post for us when we search :).

Ok I read those MiniDumps and for Route as well I will put these up :).

Inside The 2 MiniDumps
BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 8e903372, 91562c68, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!TimersProc+123 )

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 81e11ab3, 94178a44, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!IopParseDevice+f38 )

These don't help to much because the Files are to General.

Did you run a HDD Diagnostic as Route suggested earlier in the Thread?

Also I like to suggest running Prime95 as a Hardware Test for the RAM and CPU this can rule out Bad RAM getting past Memtest86 so I will paste some instructions up for you to Follow.
But also try running the HDD Diagnostics Test First a Test like Hitachi or Western Digital will do.

Prime95 Instructions - Try running all 3 Tests.

Prime95 32bit Version
Prime95 64bit Version

1. Unzip and Open the program and select "Just Stress Testing".

2. Select Either "Small FFT's", "Large FFT's" or "Blend" to start 1 of the tests or Select as Indicated above.

3. Let the test run for around 20-30 mins.

4. Remember the Results or Note them down in Notepad it only has to be this, e.g. Test: "Small FFT's" - Pass or Fail, you could just upload this Notepad File after you have run the Indicated tests.

5. Now select Options and then "Torture Test" this will bring you back to the opening menu from Num 2 above,then start following from there again, continue to do this till you have run the tests Indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back