BSOD - Page error in nonpaged area windows 10

Hey guys, I need some help with trying to solve an issue that I've been getting lately, Not sure what caused it but im hoping I can get some help.

I've changed the paging size back and fourth trying to fix, I ran the windows memory diagnostic and no errors, also did a few verify windows files in cmd, I tried taking some ram out and using other ram, Tried using the Wireless card and gpu on other pcs too.

Page error in nonpaged area bsod basically when ever I try to download with utorrent. regardless of file size, it will bsod each time.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 ATX AM3+
Power Supply: EVGA Super NOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor
RAM: Corsair XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2000 Memory x2
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE
Wireless Network card: Asus PCE-AC68 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter

Quite a few Dumps Im assume from each time I bsod in the last few days.

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    547.8 KB · Views: 2
Dumps are all the same. You don't mention your hard drive. SSD or regular hard drive? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, Ntoskrnl.exe. This can indicate a boot drive problem or a distant memory error. Downloading using a uTorrent opens another issue... Malware

Im using an ssd for my Os, samsung 250gb ssd. And seagate 3tb / 2tbs. Ive run the checks for my drives and its returned no errors or problematic partitions.

I attempted to remove memory sticks and try other sticks also happened.

Im using zone alarm for firewall and anti virus.
Ive run complete scans with nothing found. I do a good job usually of selecting what I am downloading. Its pretty much just patches and game updates so I can download tjem over a few days without having to start again

Remove Zone Alarm temporarily and enable Windows Defender and see if the computer stabilizes. You enable Windows Defender by going to settings, Update & Security

Just tried that, with no luck, Just BSOD. I attached the dump file.

Any chance this is called by my wireless card? I mean I am downloading when it BSOD.

your assistance in this matter is much appricated Tmagic650!

Attachments

• Mini dump .zip
    93.8 KB · Views: 1
Same error exactly PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, Ntoskrnl.exe. You have done everything I can think of in this instance. No yellow (!) in the device manager?

No yellow ! In the device manager at all.

Im usually good with troubleshooting these issues however this one has me stuck also.

Is there a place you can recommend me that I can just read up and refine my knownledge. Im willing to dedicate weeks to solve this issue haha.

Kind regards
Justin

There are two root causes on this issue:
  1. bad memory
  2. bad sectors in the pagefile
Because the disk can be tested more easily, run CHKDSK C: /F /R which will require a reboot to run

Then get a copy of memtest, burn to a bootable CD or thumbdrive and boot from the new media.
Run at lease 3 full iterations.

I tried to use memtest but it just wouldnt boot and blue screen more. I also tried diskcheck and it went from 17% to 100 then nothing happened when it booted up,

What I did do though format C Drive, Install utorrent and peerblock, Run it off my phones net via cable and it worked fine, Installed my wireless card drivers run net off that open utorrent and BAM BSOD.

I've been looking into the Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless Card and apparently can cause all of my said issues?? I still dont understand though.

Back